[VAL] RE: Manteca, CA Airstream dealer

Haven't got many pros/cons about Yosemite RV - do know the vintage parts
availability/knowledge was poor.  Have got good feedback on the place
down in Los Banos (Toscano) - even visited them when I picked up the '56
Flying Cloud from the Duck Club - by coincidence, Toscano is where the
Flying Cloud was bought from in 1956.
http://www.toscanorv.com/

Got very good feedback from 3 people now about Wine Country RV - seems
there is this one guy there who really likes working on Airstreams -
don't know their sheet metal skills though.
http://www.winecountryrv.com/

For sheetmetal work, 2 more people I know of have taken Amanda Meeker's
lead on using the aircraft guys there at the old Sacramento Metro
airport.

Best of luck,
RJ