[VAL] Airstream Jammies

Hubby and I were in Target (big-box store) tonight and I found a set of
flannel PJ's with Airstreams (decorated with Christmas lights!) and big pink
flamingoes (wearing scarves and snow hats!). Can't wait to snuggle up in my
new squishy futon in my A/S with those cool jammies, my dog, and a good
book!
Here's Target's website with info on them, although the picture they have is
nowhere near good enough to show the detail (the trailers are actually quite
large and the colors brighter). If anyone wants pics please p-mail me.
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-3/qid=/ref=sr_1_4/602-2130222-2639815?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=B0009JM3KC

Sweet A/S Dreams!
-Tracey
http://www.geezitron.com/1963_airstream/