RE: [VAL] Re: [A/S] Airstream to market new "classic" Motorhome

Airstream did release a couple of renderings of the new classic motorhome
and they were published in the last issue of Airstream Life.  It looks
nothing like either the current models or the original, but it is does
invoke a more Airstream feeling as it is more aerodynamic in appearance.  It
is sort of like the new Mustang invoking memories of the original, but yet,
being very updated and modern.  The new motorhome is wider and taller than
the original and has a full basement.  Airstream is current building the
first prototype and plans to exhibit it at the RV show in early Dec with
sales beginning in mid 2006.  Look for a high price as Airstream has
described it as "premium priced".  I expect it to eventually replace the
current class-A diesel pusher, but that is totally my opinion.

David Tidmore
WBCCI #7548
GM Roger Williams Airstream
Weatherford, TX