Re: [VAL] Tow vehicle questions

Jo Ann
	We have been using a 2002 Toyota Sienna ( front wheel drive)
to tow our 69 18 ft Caravel.  It does a ok job on hard surfaces.  Has
a tow rating of 3500 lbs.   Would suggest that the four wheel drive
would be better.  The 04 Sienna with a larger engine with four wheel
drive would be fine.  Of course I do not believe in drag racing or do
not need to be the first to the top of the hill.  Our sienna gives us
room for grandchildren (only have one but have made room for 4).  We
have considered a four door 4 X 4 Tundra but the price is toooooo
much.  Good luck in finding your tow vehicle.  What is the mileage on
you 2 door Tundra?  Year?  Color? Estimated sale price?

Dan & Janie
14148
69 Caravel