Re: [VAL] Can you help?

I have been struggling to find a REALLY GOOD place to work on my 310
motorhome. I have had experience with most all the California Airstream
repair folks... so now I am looking elsewhere. Thanks to this list, I'll
likely give Oasis RV in Arizona a try. Other possibilities are the
Airstream factory, Ace Fogdall, or the gentleman in Ocala, FL -- all a
LONG way from home for me. But I expect this is my last rig, and I want
it repaired RIGHT.

Any other suggestions would be very much appreciated!

Best regards,

Rik