[VAL] Re: land yacht plastic trim in shower

I have rebuilt two showers, The trim is available but hard to fit in track,
very stiff. On my last unit after unsuccessfully trying the original  material
 I tried some !" material from Home Depot, not bad, but not right.  After a
few months and pondering what to do, I tried some black plastic moulding  I
ordered from Airstream for the exterior, worked great went in easy. I had  wanted
blue moulding and got black trim from excella model in error. If you have
access to end of trim you can slide the original in easily.