Re: [VAL] Re: Airstream Caravans

Wow, Tom, I am impressed that you came up with all that info after saying
you didn't remember!  I suppose I still have the printed material somewhere
and I know I have the book that came out that had the info on the caravan,
but I don't think it has the names of the Ruizes in it. I have to agree with
Jim Smith that it was a very good rally ( I tried to email you, Jim, but I
did something wrong with your address so it didn't get through). Anyway, that
rally in Texas lead to my going to the first VAC rally in Estes Park - another
very good experience.  There were only 15 units there, now it has grown to 70
plus units this past year and each time I have made some new friends.
Pollly in CO
PS I need to sell my 74 Soveriegn - anyone in the area of Colorado interested?
jppolly@earthlink.net