[VAL] flooring

> It is called Marmolium and I am going to put it in my '56  Flying Cloud.
> > Vanessa

We have installed Marmoleum in several of our restoration/reburbishments and
it looks wonderful. It is expensive, however it is "all natural" so there
are no "off  gassing" issues and it does have "through tile construction"
which means that it will look the same as it wears........all of the way
through the tile (or roll flooring). It's a commercial grade product and is
rated for 40 years so for most of us, it'll be the last floor we will ever
see in that particular trailer. The choices are incredible and the look fits
perfectly with the 40's 50's & 60's era trailers. We have used professional
installers as there are an assortment of tricks necessary for proper
installation. It tends to stretch in one direction and shrink in the other
so care needs to be taken when setting up for the installation as well as
the pattern cutting. All of our customers have been very happy with the
results.
Colin Hyde
GSM Vehicles Inc.