[VAL] Re: 1986 32 ft. Excella!

Hi All,

I've been kinda quiet lately cause I went back to school two weeks
ago here in Colorado BUT today I am excited cause I won an auction on
ebay for a 32ft. Excella! It isn't quite vintage yet but Pearl keeps
me qualified and I'd NEVER sell her! I've been looking for a longer
model to take any of my adult kids that want to travel with me in.
BUT, I'm picky. I kinda looked at the new bunk bed models but besides
the cost they were boring. Then this beauty came on ebay. 1986, all
oak and with that super rear bed that sits in the corner with a
dresser and vanity on the opposite side. (Hunter, it's like yours)
Adding the 32 ft. allows a couch AND side banquet. Three door cider
lined closet, etc. Can you tell I'm excited???

Anyway, now I have to figure out how to get it from NY, of ALL
places! Go figure, I leave NY and my dream trailer (Pearl always
takes preference) shows up! Work keeps me from making an east coast
trip so I may have to consider transport companies. Any
suggestions???? Another minor fact, the fridge stopped working for
the guy so I'll have to figure that out too. Oh, and the electric
jack doesn't work either. SO, nothings perfect in a 20 year old trailer!

Patti