[VAL] new baby!

Hey kids!

  Yesterday a 79 Sovereign followed us home and being the 5th A/S we
have owned in 6years we finally found the holy grail !
  I HAD TO OBSESS for a week cause the owner was out of the country and
I could not locate him!

  It's A 30' rear full bed in orig condition with lots of issues but
that's half the fun! Isn't IT?

  The skin is all but perfect...the A/C compressor seems seized but have
not given up on it yet (NEED MORE AMPS)!!!
 Zipp deez ALL AROUND with a broken tube in the big one street side.
 Fridge is getting HOT...will try to burp it today if I have time!....
 Small water leak at the pump!
 DEAD univolt....seeking an intella volt and a gell battery as we speak!
 Double pane windows and ALL are intact!
  Missing MANY lite covers through out ...MAKES ME WONDER WHY People DO
THE THINGS
 THEY DO!

  Our new home in Mesa is now complete with the silver toaster oven
peeking over the wall in our backyard!
  Now I just need to train the Dodge to run on cooking oil and My life
will be complete!

 cheers

 AlanT
 Mesa AZ
  Dreaming of our next Mexico Trip in October!