Re: [VAL] Re: subfloor restore/fix

Beth the west system and Rot Doctor are very good systems but  in my open ion
both are way over priced.You pay for a lot of hype There are  genera systems
that are just as good and a lot less expencive.But what do I  know? I started
using epoxy's in the 1950s and have tried most of them at one  time or another.
But more important is I believe is to tilt the trailer from  side to side and
end to end and let the epoxy flow into the channel to seal that  era where
much rot begins because of un seep leaks which can goes unnoticed  until it is
too late pay close attention to the wheel era as the wheels when  traveling in
the rain throw water with grate force. I taped around the wheel  covers both
inside and out side with fiberglass cloth bedded in  epoxy.
Be sure to ware gloves as it will tend to sensitive you and  somewhere down
the line will create an unpleasant liger  I learned the hard  way.
Jim Smith