Re: [VAL] 1965 Caravel-generator

Ok Glyn - that rips it!! Back channel indeed. Now that we all know
about the pups, you will be deluged by others wanting to see the
pictures. Since I have already seen those sweet boys, let me tell
everyone, off topic or not, what a great thing you folks are doing
rearing those guide dog pups. And sitting with that poor lady and
giving her the pic of "her" dog to take with her on the trip... well
all I can say is I'm going to start calling you Saint Glyn even though
I realize you are maybe not perfect - and you lost weight too. Entirely
too much good all wadded up in one guy.
Jo Ann