[VAL] Der Kleine Prinz

Forrest -

To add to Dave Lowrey's shot, I have two decent shots of the
trailer from streetside, and one from almost straight ahead that
includes the tow pickup and the entry door, all taken in the 3
amp parking area in late afternoon. At the moment they're 17 meg
TIFFs, and the email service I'm using doesn't like attachments
over one meg. I can snailmail you a CD version, or transform them
to much smaller jpgs and attach to individual email messages, or
perhaps you can suggest another method. . .

Sorry, I also didn't get names or other info.

Stan Nicholson