[VAL] archival airstream stuff

Working on a documentary about Airstream and the travel trailer life.   I am
interested in getting some archival materials that show airstream traveling
over the past decades.  I would be interested in any stills, home movies,
(videos or 8mm film) that anyone has of old airstream footage, camping trips  etc.
 I'll arrange with you to pay for any transfer or whatever may be need  to
make the materials usable to me and you'll get the originals back plus the
transfer to dvd or what have you.

I'd also like to know if anyone has dvd versions of the 16mm airstream
caravan films that were made in the 60's.  I would really like to get a dvd  copy
of any of that material and will pay for the costs of creating the  dvd.

Thanks a lot.

Brent Jaimes
Storyville Pictures. LLC
(314) 322-4469