[VAL] Laptop 12V power

I realize that this thread has pretty much run its course, but I am catching
up on my mail right now.

I do have a 12V cord for my laptop.  It is a Universal Car/Air Adapter made
by
Kensington, and is specifically made for laptops and notebooks.
Unfortunately, I  don't remember where I bought it, or the cost, but it does
work well.  It has its own mini fuse.

It comes with a very long list of compatable laptop computers, as well as a
number of different tips and fuses to fit all of the various machines.

Probably I bought it at Fry's, a large appliance/electronics/computer store.
I havn't checked their site, but Kensington can be found at
http://www.kensington.com.

-Tom