Re: Back to the 1954 Liner was Re: [VAL] Adaptability - retaining the Look an...

Bill,
Through my reasearch,  Your Liner had the same interior and used the same
cabinets as my 1952  25'  Cruiser.  The Liner had two more feet in the bedroom to
accomodate an Island bed  and 3 more feet in the living room.  In otherwords
They both shared the same bathroom and kitchen with the same closets and
refrigerator
area across the I'll.   My trailer can be seen on the web sight that has the
photo archive section that goes by year and model under  1952  Cruiser.  I
haven't looked for a while but its on one of the vintage Airstream web sites.
Vanessa
1952   Cruiser
1956   Flying Cloud
1958   Overlander