Re: [VAL] towing caravel with mid-60's muscle car

Glyn,

Go for it.

My guess is that would be a 383 or 440, very powerful.  If your brother
is into car shows, there is a great Mopar event in the valley in the
spring, my son and I took the PowerWagon this year and parked next to a
beautiful, white late 60's Chrysler Convertible.

Hook it up and take it to Santa Barbara in September with the pup.
Check with your insurance agent, but I believe that liability while
towing comes from the tow vehicle, but you do want property coverage in
to cover the Caravel in case of an accident.

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC #5223
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon
1977 Lincoln Continental