Re: [VAL] I'm really happy

    Tim,

    Man, I'm such a rank amateur compared to all the rest of you, I'd be
embarrassed to post more than I do.  Anyway I can't even spell blog much
less know how to create one.

    Wait a minute, I just spelled blog so maybe I'm not as bad off as I
think.

    As far as sharing progress with the group with text and photos, Uwe is
the one to talk to about that.  I visited his place and have seen the
excellent and through work he's doing to his unit.  Now, there's someone who
REALLY knows what he's doing.

    Thanks,

    Glyn