I'll get the answer! [VAL] RE: VAL Which model is this Airstream?

Ok, everyone!  Hi there.  Tomorrow I will print out these discussions
and go ask my neighbor it belongs to his brother in-law.
Those photographs are my pictures I took outside of my front door!  I
sent them into the VAC mag or Blue Beret sometime ago.  Amazing how
they have made the rounds.  Guess I should have put the big copyright
logo on them. (Kidding).
Doug Keister is also inquiring about it because he seems to found
another one as well!  Two of these amazing creatures on the road?
What people with a little creativity can do to keep us all on our
toes!.. Let's hear it for those with cutting torches and welding
machines!