[VAL] Thank you to VAL

Thanks to VAL Digest members who offered this Airstream novice support  &
assistance.  My curtains are complete -- WITH the correct  hardware.  A pattern
for my curved shower curtain has been made.  Glyn  contributed a perfect 3rd
burner for our stove and husband, Ronnie (who doesn't  ask written questions)
has been able to do most of our electrical, breaking,  plumbing,  etc.
challenges from reading your technical advice.  Though  we still have a long way to go,
The Tramper will be at Mystic Springs this Fall  and we hope to meet many of
you "face to face."

In His Grip,

Anne Mollere