Re: [VAL] Which model is this Airstream?

As a Revcon* nut of the deepest water, I wish I OWNED that beast!  Revcons
were built by John Hall, Wally Byam's step son, and they were a marriage
between Airstream coach construction and Olds Toronado FWD running gear...it
would be like satisfying two thirsts at one fountain for one such as me to own
one such as that.

David Turner wrote on the side to tell me he thinks he saw it on a flatbed in
Michigan.  He thinks it was a '65 Globetrotter.  Thanks again for that,
David.

I'm glad you liked it too, and thanks for writing!

Mark in Modesto
'62 Tradewind
'78 Revcon 30

* links to Revcons