Re: [VAL] Cargo shifting: Magic chef parts again.

    Earl,

    I'm not sire I have what you want.  I think you're looking for the crown
logo that you can fit in the palm of your hand.  Remember, this stove is
1968 (was Wally's stove originally from his '68 that I bought from him).
The stove front has a narrow logo made from what appears to be adhesive
backed foil stuck into a slight recess of a thin, ribbed aluminum faceplate.
I'll send you two images back channel of the part in question, close up and
overall.

    Here's how it measures:

    1.  Length, 19 13/16"
    2.  Visible height, 2 5/16"
    3.  Center to center mounting screw holes on the top, 10 7/8"
    4.  Logo size, 1/2" high by 2 1/2" long.

    Let me know if this is what you have or if you'd like it anyway for a
total facelift of your stove.

    Is yours a 3-burner with oven Model #165?

    Standing by,

    Glyn