Re: [VAL] RE: VAL foundling

    I came across one also and have been thinking about getting it. It's been
sitting in the same place along a railroad track for many years. Has yellow
stripes on it, kind of neat looking double doors, but no telling how much work
it needs. I'm finally down to one Airstream and it may be sold soon.
Wife wants an SOB trailer (Forest River Rockwood 8298SS).
She'd freak if I brought home another Airstream or something similar.
Hmm, I have to go out there one day this week and see if it's for sale or free
to be moved.