Re: [VAL] air powered riveter

    Dan,

    Harbor freight is indeed the place to go.  Uwe turned me on to them and
I bought an air impact hammer from them for the princely sum of $9.99 plus
shipping. It's still the same price, their part number 32940-1VGA.  Here's
the direct link to it.
http://order.harborfreight.com:80/EasyAsk/harborfreight/results.jsp?ts=Tue%20Jul%2005%2008:03:21%20PDT%202005

    Uwe also sent me to Aircraft Spruce for the rivet tool.  I got their
rivet set, part number SM10-4705 at $6.20 plus shipping.  See it at:
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/menus/to/rivettools.html

    Both these tools appear to be of good quality and I certainly for our
needs, should work out just fine.

    I hope I'm giving you the right information for what you want.  If not,
blame Uwe.  ; - )

    Did I thank you publicly for the bathroom light you sent me from your
'69 Caravel that now resides in mine?  Thanks Dan!!  I'll send you an image
if it back channel.

    Later,

    Glyn