[VAL] Air Conditioner Thermostat Installation

Hello,
We are David & Marilyn Blakey from Burton, Texas and we have just joined
your group.  We have recently finished restoring a 1966 24 ft. Airstream
Tradewind.  We replaced the original AC with the Penguin. We contacted
Dometic and have purchased the analog wall control thermostat to add to the
unit.  We are not sure where this rather large box fits inside the AC. Has
anyone done this?  We decided to add the thermostat because we don't like
the fan to be running constantly when camping.  Any advice would be
appreciated.  Thanks.

Marilyn & David Blakey