Re: Vanessa Re: [VAL] Re: Towing without and Equalizing hitch

Tom,
Thanks for sharing your experience.  Wow, your trailer must be very heavy but
very beautiful.
I have a bad back and have a heck of a time with lifting and carrying the
spring bars and trying to get the ends up into the slots under the hitch ball.
My mother and I are selling our house and moving into a 36' self contained
triple slide out SOB I designed and were having built and even though were getting
a crewcab diesel GMC  I'm sure I'm going to have to
find a way to use an equalizer hitch again.
Vanessa
'52 Cruiser
56'  Flying Cloud
'58  Overlander