Re: [VAL] equalizer for dodge diesel

I too have towed my 24 ft Tradewind many thousand of miles  1st with my 82
suberan diesel and with my 92 Dodge Cummins with out an equliser hitch or sway
bars the most importent thing is to have enough toung weight ans heavey enough
springs on the tow vechile I would never attempt to tow wiyh a light weight
truck I have been in rain storms cross winds  and braved the semis passing me at
99.9mph with no provlems The most importent thing in my openion is a good
reliable break controller with an accessable manual over ride.
But what do I know
JIM Smith
1965 Tradewind(The Silver Abaltross0
1992 D0dge Cummins Diesel