[VAL] Re: CW vs A/S work

I had the CW in New Jersey replace the A/C, stove and fridge on my 67 Safari
and they did a slip-shod job of all three. The appliances all worked but the
workmanship was messy. Banged the stove into place putting long screws to
hold it in from the top of the counter into the stove, etc.

When I had my 03 Safari I took it to the CW in NY (Amsterdam) and they were
amazing! Replaced a fixed roof vent with a Fantastic Fan, and some other small
repairs. They were very exact in their work and wanted the finished work to
look right.

With Pearl (54 FC) I didn't take any chances and went "home" to A/S for all
the work. Well worth the trip. With no A/C ever I wanted to be sure the roof
was supported enough for the weight of a A/C. I'd recommend them for any major
work. Those guys are the best.

Patti