Re: [VAL] Re: AC for Springfield

This would be okay though for anyone with an Airstream trailer that doesn't
have any air conditioner installed at all.  These could also be used by some
who don't have enough capacity (btu's) in their present air conditioner.
From what I've read about these units you only need to find a way to vent
the hoses to the outside.  One hose brings in outside air and the other hose
expels that same air when it removes the heat from the condenser section of
the unit.  There has to be another internal fan that brings in room air to
be cooled over the evaporator which then expels that same now cooled air
back into the room.

I could also see a unit like this being able to cool one area of the trailer
such as the bedroom leaving the rest of the trailer warmer.  Some people
don't like it too cool when they sleep and others like it to be freezing
when they sleep and some don't want any cool air at all as they like a warm
area to sleep in.  Something for everyone here.

Tom Meeker
WBCCI 5303