[VAL] Request for electronic projector at International

Hi All:

   At the 2005 Homecoming, I gave two Power Point electronic slide shows
presentations on Airstream trailer development and evolution, from 1932
to 1957 and from 1958 to 1968.  Each evening I repeated the presentation
before a much smaller group of Airstreamers, where we have a lively
interactive conversation during the presentation.  I'd like to do the
same thing at International.

   I am scheduled to give one show at International, but apparently that
show will take place in mid afternoon at the central meeting place a
long bus ride away from the parking area.  The meeting center apparently
provides the electronic projector I will need to give my show at that
meeting center, but I won't know that until after arrival.  Assuming
they have an electronic projector, I strongly doubt that I will be able
to borrow it to bring back to the VAC parking area to repeat the show
there.

    I'd would love to repeat and give the two Power Point history
presentations informally in the Vintage parking area on two, preferably
consecutive, evenings.   I can bring my laptop but I do not own an
electronic projector that hooks up to my computer.  Without a projector,
  we'd all have to crowd around my laptop screen, which is a far cry
from a Jumbotron.

    If any VACers who will be attending the International can beg,
borrow or bring an electronic projector, I'll gladly repeat my PP
presentations informally in the VAC parking area at a time to be
determined.  We can use the side of someone's nicely polished trailer as
the screen for viewing during a pair of cool evenings in July in
Springfield (right).  If the heat is on, we can sip chilled beverages to
reduce heightened body temperatures caused by viewing vintage tubular
aluminum.

   If you can bring an electronic projector, please reply to me through
this list or directly to me off line.   Thanks in advance to anyone who
can help.

Fred Coldwell
VAC Archive Historian