[VAL] Magic chef oven

My 1971 27' International Globe Trotter wall mounted Magic Chef oven will
not work. I have fixed almost everything else in this new to me Airstream
(waiting for a friend to help me install a dead bolt we discussed a few weeks  ago)
but cannot get the pilot to light. LP seems to be getting to everything
else, i.e. furnace and stove top.Does anyone know where I can buy new internal
parts to replace these 34+ year old parts or can someone who has had this
problem help me? The PO told me that the oven worked but he was not forthcoming
about the water system ( it leaked) or windows. Thank you in advance.
Steve Frydman
Mequon,WI