Re: [VAL] Shower hose leak

    Hi Glyn, your problem will come with time I'm sure. And when it does
I will try Lowes and Home Depot for a long woo woo hose and a new
fixture too. My 1976 one is leaking a bit too due to a worn out valve in
the shower head. But I use the leak for things while showering so it's
not a pure waste.

    Water is a fetish for me. I'm 70 years old and when camped on the
bank above Little Turkey Creek in the Gila Forest of New Mexico for 3
weeks, I have discovered I use 12 gallons of water per day for
everything. This is two six gallon water jugs filled at the stream every
day and lugged up to the trailer and put in :-P

    This makes you worry about ANY water leak :-)

Karl