Re: [VAL] Re: question on amount of material

We used 11 yards to do our '64 GlobeTrotter Side Gaucho & Front Dinette
(modified from Front Gaucho).  I would calculatye that you would need
slightly less to do two gauchos, say 10 yards instead of 11.  If the
fabric you are using is too expensive, you could use a different less
expensive fabric (like mattress ticking) on the bottom side that no one
sees.  I didn't do that, but thought about it and would most likely if
doing it over.

--
Shari Davis
'64 GlobeTrotter