[VAL] Fluorescent Light Upgrade

The other day my wife & I were at a flea market, and we found two 12
volt fluorescent light fixtures. They were 1/2 the normal price, so we
grabbed them thinking we would use them in our '78 Airstream's bathroom.

Well, once we got home we discovered that they really wouldnt have
looked very good there, and would definitely scream "replacement" when
you saw them. So, I decided to keep the old fixtures, but replace the
"innards" with the components from the new fluorescent fixture.

This was a relatively easy task, and I have documented it on my
Airstream projects web page: http://www.pfredd.com/airstream/projects.htm

Enjoy!

Dave

P.S. - Before anyone asks - they only had two fixtures and we bought
them both... :-)