RE: [VAL] Head light

Glyn,
I have the same type as Gerald in my '68.  It is rectangular and sits in the
middle of the ceiling jsut inside the door.  I'll get you some pictures
later today.  I do have a couple of spare fixtures as I replaced all but the
bathroom one.  The lenses are not in very good shape, but they are available
at Inland RV #65212.  They list it as '67-'68 so I'm not sure it was used on
the '69.  They show a round one as a replacement for the '69 - 71.  There
was a lighted flexible mirror to the left of the medicine cabinet but
nothing over the cabinet.  I suspect that a PO put one there as the light
isn't very good with just the overhead.
Pete