[VAL] Re:: Caravel roof vent

Thanks to all for the info on my vent issue. I felt very silly when I pulled
down on the two knobs and they easily came off in my hands. The decorative
interior shroud already had been de-rivited and replaced by screws. I found
the 12VDC loop inside also. Now all I have to do is find a fan. I also have
two loops inside the cabinet above the sink. Presume they're both 12VDC
also. Do you CUT the loop, or is the end simply folded back into the hole? I
also now have the Intelli-power converter installed and believe my electric
issues are solved. Now on to the exterior... Thanks again.

Tony in Sonora