[VAL] wrap window needed soon!

We are in urgent need of a right rear wrap window for a 1982 Airstream 31'
Motorhome.  Hopefully we can get this replacement before June 5th.  John is
quadriplegic and we added a ramp to the already plenty-wide wonderful old
motorhome.  We are leaving on a trip from California to Alaska the first week
of June and our local rv repairman accidently broke the window.  He will buy
and replace if we can get the window in time!  Any help greatly appreciated.
You can contact John Sutherland at (530) 644-6584.  Thanks!  ~June