[VAL] On the road again

Hi everyone, after a year and a half of dealing with cancer we are getting
ready to hit  the road one more time.  Prior to this trip we replaced the
water heater and the AC unit.  Put on a brand new Carrier 15,000 BTU unit,
other than the inside cover not fitting flush with the ceiling I am real
happy with it.  Will have to work out a method of making it fit.  The new
hot water heater is an Atwood and is so much nicer than the old
Bowen.  Spent $1220.00 for both with labor to install. We had the running
gear serviced and brought the trailer back home to finish cleaning and
returning to service. After being stored for the last 1.5 years all we had
was a small water leak in the on-board water filter.  Cleaning and
tightening fixed that small problem.

On a sour note, today we went to St Louis (actually O'Fallon MO) to do some
shopping for the first trip and while we were in a store (for 5 minutes)
some one stole the hitch off the back of the truck.  So, first thing Monday
I get to shop for a new weight distributing hitch.  Have to have it on by
Thursday as we leave Friday morning for Pittsburgh.

Mike and Marianne Keith
WBCCI 4503, Greater St Louis 3rd VP
New Florence, MO
75 Argosy 26' center twin rear bath