[VAL] Neat ABS fitting

    All,

    As a part of removing my holding tank I had to cut the vent pipe and
unthread the fitting it goes into at the top forward corner of the tank.  I
set that aside and directed my attention to more pressing issues and only
really looked at it this morning.

    I'll be darned if there aren't what appears to be a fitting at the
bottom of the vent pipe that looks like some sort of coupling.  The reason I
say this is that upon looking into the bottom end, I can see part of an
O-ring in the pipe that appears not to have seated properly in what I'm
guessing is a way cool coupling.  I put it into my bench vise and tried to
unscrew the two pieces with a pipe wrench to no avail.

    Is anyone on the list familiar with the existence of such a coupling?
Two photos available if you want/need to see them, just let me know.

    Thanks,

    Glyn