Re: [VAL] Toilet flange

    Gerald and all,

    Here's his note to me.  It turns out that my flange is only 2" high and
I don't remember the part number for that one.  When it arrives I can pass
that number on.

    I'll send the images of my flange back channel to you for comparison.

    Glyn

Dear Glyn,

This is a standard RV toilet flange ( AKA Closet Flange). The new ones
will not have the metal ring, but will be made from all plastic. I
bought mine at Travelland's RV Supply Store in Irvine CA. It's called
EL Toro RV, their number is 949-559-1996
You might ask for one of their large catalogs, which is a treasure book
of RV stuff. Almost worth the 5 bucks they charge for it.
I believe I bought their part number 21350, 4x3 hub closet flange, 2.75
overall height.
Travelland is on the Southern end of Irvine, right off of I5 and Sand
Canyon, or off of 405 S, East on Sand Canyon, then just before the I5 on
the left side.
I hope this helps.

Uwe