Re: [VAL] Oddball tubing size.

    Blair,

    Indeed there might be more small leaks.  In fact I know of another
already in the 1/2" line.  Someone had replaced a section of it with a
combination of PVC, green garden hose and a black pipe threaded coupling
with a bunch of hose clamps thrown in for good measure.  That obviously is
on the repair list.  As a matter of fact I bought the 1/2" copper tubing and
fittings yesterday for just that task.  That's where I need to remove the
holding tank to gain complete access to the run.

    The fun part of all this is that once I repaired the one spot, I found
the second.  I wonder how long this will go on?  At least my Caravel is in a
climate where nothing will freeze over the winter again.

    Thanks, it's all great fun,

    Glyn