RE: [VAL] Oddball tubing size.

Daisy,
You are not dreaming, this is true.  I've experienced this in several
trailers.  The biggest problem I've had is not that the tubing will soon
break, rather that you can't find a fitting to properly fit the stretched
tubing.  Some POs have resorted to  using hose clamps to repair breaks which
will certainly leak at some point.  I highly recommend complete tubing
replacement if you run into the problem. It will save many headaches later.
Pete