Re: [VAL] Need side window for 1968 Airstream

Hi Jim:

What is the trailer size?  The reason I ask is that you are asking for an
odd sized glass.  Most of the '68 windows are about 20 1/2" high.  However,I
don't have much experience with the very big trailers.  For instance, the
largest window in my '67 Safari 22 is 39" wide x 20 1/2" high.  The others
are 20 1/2" high too. The windows should be the same size in '68.  The main
difference is that a stainless trim edge was added in '68 but the glass
should be the same size.

As far as wanting to get a glass one, you probably should get some Lexan cut
in the meantime, cuz I think you are in for a long wait.  These panes are
scarce and very pricey if you can get them at all.

GQ '67 Safari
4082 in CA