[VAL] Input for Brent's DVD proposal

 Brent - you ask for input:

I know I would be interested in what you propose.

Here are a few suggestions from my perspective:

I find all the shows on trailers that have been produced by The Travel Channel to
date to be really interesting - I think they are great.  I always try to watch
them.  However...I always wish they would SLOW down...and not try to give so much
information in such a polished fashion.  I wish they would give more information
and not try to cover so much territory in one episode.

Now - I understand they have to...since they are broadcasting to a wide audience
- and they want to hold their attention as best they can - and not have them
change the channel!

You - on the other hand - I detect that you are proposing something directed -
directly to trailerites.  So I would hope you take it slow - let the details,
especially the little details the people share with you stay in the edited
results.  In other words I would hope that all the really interesting
information that takes time to share does not end up on the editing room floor.

It would be great to hear people's stories of the ups and the downs of their
trailering experiences.  Usually - it's from the downs....that they learned
something (and so too would others).

All too often the downs are not something to think of with a smile on ones face
at the time they happen.  But...in retrospect they are often the memories that
stand out...and often put a smile on ones face in retrospect!

Good Luck. RL