Re: [VAL] I need help!

ilyssa,

just for starters you may want to make sure that you are only sending your
messages in "plain text" as the HTML stuff just screws up your replies.  I
removed the older first post from you because of that.

there are plenty of good people in California who can tell you a lot more
about what you need to do with that vintage Airstream if in fact you need to
do anything at all.

one thing I would say to you is this:  For the time-being do not change
anything at all.  Period.

Why?  Because you might depreciate the value your older Airstream has earned
in it's old age.  Sort of like you don't want to strip and redo antiques if
you are not in the business of knowing what will make you money or what will
now cost you dearly because you didn't know what you were doing in the first
place.

there is no doubt that this old Airstream is worth something - what that
something is can be found out by people in the business of examining old
Airstream travel trailers.

I believe one of those people to get in contact with via this list is J R
Dial, that's his name I believe and someone please correct me if I'm wrong
here.  You will need to work with honest people and please, do NOT let  any
emotions get in the way of a good business decision if you have firmly
decided to sell this old trailer.  Be very aware that some would take
advantage of you not knowing a thing about these old trailers - and that is
why I'm saying to you now that you need to work with someone who knows the
business and is honest and has your best interest at heart.

You will find some of those trustworthy individuals in the business on this
list - it's a great place to start your search into finding out just how
much "value" others would pay you for this old Airstream.  Don't be in a
rush to sell this Airstream until you are totally satisfied that you know
you are doing what's best, for you and your mother.