Re: [VAL] Economical Tow Vehicles

Scott,
    I have a 1960 22ft Safari Land Yatch with a single axel.  It weights in
at 4900 # too and I  use the same tires as you do.  But I've had five
blowouts in the last nine years.  I'm considering going to a load range E
tire if I can find one.
    But my rig does not whip at all when a big truck comes by and on each of
those blow outs it ran straight as an arrow.  I have a Reese equalizer hitch
with two sway controlls that I swear by.  I pull our silver bullet with a
Chevy Suburban 350 and have not had any trouble.

Dave Gryvnak