Re: [VAL] Olympic Rivets

    Joann,

    As you'll remember on the trip down when we bought the Caravel in
Sacramento we had a rented U-Haul 14 foot box truck hooked to her when we
pulled up in front of your place.  That's because Marilyn drives a 1991
Toyota Celica and I have a 1995 Toyota Camry wagon, neither one of which is
capable of pulling that kind of a load.

    Our long-term plans include first replacing the Celica with a Toyota
Prius within the next year or two and then replacing the Camry with a Prius
wagon if Toyota ever chooses to make one.  Clearly neither one of those
vehicles are up to pulling my 3,000 pound (now) '69 Caravel either.  Anyway
we've always had a small trailer at the back of the property as overflow for
family and friends.  Kids just love the idea of "camping" in them  and to
that end, I'll get the pressurized water leaks sweated and then T into our
existing domestic sewer line so the Caravel will be completely self
sufficient.  My next door neighbor is a former plumber and has agreed to
supervise a crew to trench and install the ABS plumbing, water trap, etc.

    In all the years we had other trailers and bigger cars we towed them
quite infrequently.  I think one trip to Yosemite and a few to a state beach
campgrounds 45 minutes north of us on the Pacific Coast Highway.

    Regards,

    Glyn