[VAL] "Window Eyebrow" question

I received the following e-mail.  Anyone got any suggestions?

-Tom

----- Original Message -----
From: Randy Sumner
To: tomp@tompatterson.com
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 2:31 PM
Subject: Window Eyebrow!

    Would you have a place to start looking for the aluminum Eye Brow over
the top of the windows......like on a "57"Clipper? I tried the Airstream
dealer and the profile the factory faxed him is completely different!( as
you know Airstreams from from the 50's and 60's had the same looking piece
over the windows)
    Any help would be greatly appreciated,
                                                                Randy

   R.Sumner