Re: [VAL] Cargo loaning: Olympic Fastening System rivet shaver

    David,

    Like I said, if this thing takes off and others want to use it too, just
let me know when you need it and I'll either sent it right away or put you
in the queue.

    Thanks also for asking about the means of payment.  I don't have Paypal
and for reasons that I won't go into, don't plan to get it.

    So to all interested, how about just including the $14.00 when you
return the shaver, sound fair enough?  You can make it cash or check, it
doesn't really matter too much to me either way.

    Glyn