[VAL] Cargo loaning: Olympic Fastening System rivet shaver

    All,

    Today I'm offering my near new Olympic head shaver for loan to anyone
who might need one but doesn't want to buy one.  It's P/N HS310-5B for the
standard Olympic rivets many of you talk about on this list.  The box of 100
Olympic rivets I bought for use by this shaver reads RV6607-5-5W on the box
end.  I suppose you could also call the shaver manufacturer at 609.883.8300
to ask them what head size rivet this tool is made for just to be certain.

    OK, here's the deal.  This tool cost me a bit over $181.00 when all the
dust settled and I'd like to ask $10.00 for its use short term use plus
$4.00 (?) for shipping.  Yeah, let's say $4.00 shipping for a total of
$14.00.  I'd ask that the return postage be paid by the user too.  Does that
sound fair?

    I'm doing this completely on the honor system.  Well, actually I guess I
have no choice once I mail it off do I?  I'll include my return address with
it so it'll be easy to mail it back and that's about it I guess.  I'd only
ask that you not keep it too long and that you have everything prepared to
use so you can return it to me pretty darned fast.  That way, if this
hair-brained idea of mine catches on, there will be others waiting to use it
too.

    I guess I'd need to ask that any damage  be paid for by the user too.

    I just came in from the Caravel where I used it on a total of two
Olympic rivets and don't plan to use that style rivet any more, so it's
almost brand new to the first user.

    So if you think you could use my shaver and agree to the costs involved,
just let me know and I'll mail it off to you ASAP.

    Hey, let's all see how this works, OK?

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508
    Santa Monica CA